Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6

Yikes! Its Wednesday already, and this week has flown by! I am so amazed and humbled at God’s grace and provision in my life! Everything has seemed so smooth and carefree lately, that it is easy to forget God in the day to day grind. Just as I am getting comfortable, Christ gives me glimpse at his greatness. An inspirational story, beautiful scenery, or even the kind smile of a stranger is all it takes, and again I am blown away by how small I am and how great He is! No matter what your situation may be, consider how truly and wholly you are blessed to be loved infinitely by the King of kings and Lord of lords. Compared to this love, all other things in my life become trivial, dull, or silly, and I am filled with unimaginable peace and unspeakable joy, even in the midst of tough times. My prayer today is that each and every one of you will be reminded of God’s promises and find hope, joy, and peace in his perfect love! "I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me” (Proverbs 8:17).

 Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for the best job ever, where I get to play with some of the best kids around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment