Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1

Happy April Fool’s Day! I hope everyone had a stellar past couple of weeks. I have been crazy busy with studying for exams, lab work, and just spending some much needed time with friends. This past Monday I got back into town after an incredible week in the Florida Keys with some of the greatest girls I know. I had such a good time and got to
experience a bunch of new things. I even swam up close and personal with an 8 foot shark (accidentally). It’s safe to say I would have beat Michael Phelps back to the boat. While on my trip I got to spend a lot of time relaxing and just thinking about things that I normally have to push to the back of my mind. I was reminded how important and valuable small moments of peaceful solitude can be, and what a
treat it is to soak up the beauty that God has placed all around us. I often find myself too “busy” to take a moment to enjoy these blessings. My goal for the last month of school is to find better balance between getting things done and enjoying the pleasure of a lazy day. “There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God” (Ecclesiastes 2:24). I cannot wait to see what this month has in store and to share it will you all! (T-minus 30 Days till my California adventure!).

Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for my trip to the Keys where I caught more naps than fish.



P.S- I am still continuing to accept prayer requests via the Humble Bee Facebook page or by e-mail to thehumblebee00@gmail.com ! Just send them as a message if you wish for them to remain private. I am so blessed and humbled by the messages I have already received. Lots of Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment