Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 23

Wow guys, it’s been forever and a day since I have written a post (since June 29th to be exact). Thank everyone who has continued to check in for new posts, I apologize for my supreme laziness! These past few months have been a whirlwind! I’m sure all of you know already that my sister got married at the end of the summer, so my time was filled with wedding planning, celebrating, and general stressing out. Love must be in the air this season, because my best friend/roomie (Payton for anyone who is new to the blog…or if you just forgot since it’s been a thousand years since I’ve written) got engaged as well! She and Stanley Lacey will be married this coming summer, and I could not be more excited for them. Everyone is
falling in love and getting married, and here I am carrying on a relationship with my lab fish and physics books. The struggles of a nerd are real you guys. In other news, I have moved into a new house for the year. My roommates are beyond amazing, and I am so blessed to get to breath the same air as these cool girls. I am so excited to get back to writing, and can’t wait to start hearing from you all again as well! I will just leave you with a few snapshots and videos from the past couple of months. Much love and happy vibes coming to you from the 505!
Daily thanks: Today I am thankful to be surrounded by so many great friends that I cannot possibly deserve.

A wife of noble character is her husband's crown (Proverbs 12:4)








No comments:

Post a Comment