Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16

Happy hump day friends! As I am going through my morning I can't help but notice how easily I become weighed down by the worries and cares of tomorrow. I find myself stressing over details of future plans, and things that may not even happen. I coincidentally found comfort for this exact problem in my devotion for the day. 
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matt.6:34 NIV
I came to the conclusion that the important matter at hand is allowing ourselves to enjoy the moment. Whether you are worrying about what tomorrow has in store, or even being excited about something in the future, do not forget to live in this day. It is full of blessings that will pass you by if you don't pause and take a moment to enjoy them.
Daily Thanks:Today I am thankful for time spent outside, a good nights sleep, and Slow flow Yoga with Terry at Yoga Bliss (Which is always a wonderful mid-week treat!)
What has been the peak of your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment