Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23

Good morning all, and happy Wednesday! This is one of my very favorite days of the week, obviously because it is a half-way point to the weekend, but also because it is sprinkled with some of the most enjoyable activities of my week (hopefully yours too)! On Wednesdays I make a point to spend time reading in the coffee shop with a tasty drink in hand, enjoy a refreshing morning bike ride, practice a few of my new favorite yoga poses, and reunite with some of the best people I know for ONE at Church of the Highlands. I think it is so important for each of us to take moments throughout our week to relax, reflect, and enjoy all of the wonderful blessings we continuously receive.
It is so easy to get caught up in the to-do list of the day that we forget to make time for fun! I really encourage everyone to take a few moments today to spend time doing something that brings you joy. It could be anything from listening to some awesome music, treating yourself to your favorite snack, or interpretive dancing with your roomie in the living room! I am wishing you all a wonderful end to this beautiful October week. Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for frozen peppermint patties, comfy sweaters, and the excitement of mastering some new poses at Yoga Bliss!

What are some of your special Wednesday rituals?

No comments:

Post a Comment