Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21

Hello friends! This has been the most wonderful Monday morning! I woke up to some actual fall weather! That’s right folks, it was COLD!!! I almost froze my ears off on my morning bike ride, but this cold front could not be more welcome. Fingers crossed that it is here to stay, because I am ready for hot chocolate, sweater wearing, and snuggling up by a fire with friends.  I am so excited for the change in season that I may just have to beg my roomie to do some serious cookie baking tonight. 
Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for hot tea on the balcony, a bike with functional brakes, and a best friend who will road trip with me! Smiles all around, and I hope your Monday is as blessed as mine has been!
What Holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment