Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30

Good morning all, and happy Wednesday! Even though it’s only the middle of the week, it feels like Friday to me. The University of Alabama gets out today for fall break, so my very best friend and I are road tripping to St. Louis! I could not be more excited to go on this adventure with her! Even if you still have school, work, or house hold duties to keep up with in the next few days, I hope that you will find some adventure and joy in this week! This is such a magical time of year with Halloween, Thanksgiving, family, friends, and wonderful weather! I cannot wait to see what this holiday season has in store! Fingers crossed for clear skies on our drive. Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for a long weekend, fluffy warm laundry, and road trip snacks!

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment