Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14

The semester is finally over! I am sad to say I got a little behind with my blog when finals started popping up(I made an A in organic chemistry and got a job as a lab assistant working with the genetics professor! Needless to say I was doing a happy dance all the way home), but I am so excited to take advantage of this break and catch up with all of my readers! The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year. I can’t wait to spend some time with my best friend Payton, read some books that have been sitting on my shelf for way too long, and enjoy being around my crazy loud loving family. I am so excited to start posting and corresponding with all of you guys again! I hope everyone’s December is off to a fantastic start! Look out for my next post that will be coming out this Monday!

Daily Thanks: Today I am thankful for finally getting to sleep in!

Feel free to like The Humbe Bee on Facebook to receive updates!
https://m.facebook.com/thehumbleb

No comments:

Post a Comment