Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20

Today I want to give a big shout out and huge thank you hug to my best friend in the entire world, Payton Sims! This girl is literally my soul mate, and I do not know where I would be without her. Payton is one of the most talented, creative, beautiful, and God fearing women I have ever encountered and I am so incredibly proud to be able to call her best friend and self-proclaimed sister. We have been through so much together and I am certain that I am a far better person for having known her. Payton has a thirst for religious knowledge that is forever nudging me to open my own bible, and a true servant’s heart. I hope each and every one of my readers is fortunate enough to have just one friend this true in their lifetime. It is one of the greatest blessings. Also she is pretty B.A on the French horn. (She is going to be a famous musician one day so be on the lookout for her name)

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!” (Ecclesiastes 4:9)

Daily Thanks: Today I am obviously thankful for my incredible friend Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment