Thursday, December 26, 2013

Farararara 

Well that’s it folks! Christmas Day is over, and I think it is safe to say we are all exhausted. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed spending time with family and friends.  This has been an amazing year, and I have truly been blessed with an incredible family, friends that are better than I deserve, and the opportunity to pursue my dream of becoming a Medical Missionary. Above all though, we have all been blessed with a loving savior who has come into the world to die for each and every one of us and redeem us from our sins. Now that is something to smile about! I am so excited to see what the coming year has in store, and I can’t wait to experience it unfold with my readers! I am so thankful for all of your support! You guys seriously amaze and humble me!
Daily Thanks: Today I am SO thankful for my sweet sister! SHE IS ENGAGED YOU GUYS!!!!!! (Photos coming soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment