Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28

It is Tuesday and this week is dragging by! (Feels like it should be about Friday) Today at the University of Alabama, classes got cancelled for a snow day! I am so excited to spend tomorrow with my roomies having snow day fun! My incredible friends made dinner tonight to celebrate! We are having chili and cheese biscuits. This time is best spent being around the ladies that matter most to me, so I am not going to do much of a post today. Instead, I am going to include my daily devotion for today.
“I am with you always. These are the last words I spoke before ascending into heaven. I continue to proclaim this promise to all who will listen. People respond to my continual presence in various ways. Most Christians accept this teaching as truth but ignore it in their daily living. Some ill-taught or
wounded believers fear (and may even resent) My awareness of all they do, say, and think. A few people center their lives on this glorious promise and find themselves blessed beyond all expectations. When my presence is the focal point of your consciousness, all the pieces of your life fall into place. The fact that I am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful” (Jesus Calling: Sarah Young.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday evening and an incredible rest of the week! Also don’t forget, I am now accepting prayer requests on the Humble Bee face book page! Just like the page and send your prayer request as a message! Sending you all lots of love from Ttown.

No comments:

Post a Comment